Welcome to USASportsConsultants.net!
All picks are released five (5) minutes after game starts.
Are you looking for one solid play or an Early Bird Special package?
Starting 09/22/2023, use promo code USAM51935 and get 15% off any offered package.
This code is good until midnight 09/25/2023.
Believe it or not, the 2023 MLB playoffs are just around the corner. The season has been a wild one, with plenty of
surprises, a chase for .400, exhilarating prospect callups and a quicker and more action-packed brand of baseball as part of the offseason
rules changes. The USASportsConsultants.net Services are having an exciting and profitable MLB season, are you?
The 2023 NFL and CFB seasons are here and thay are shaping up to be filled with excitement, unforgettable moments and
performances we’ll never forget. Week 3 started on Thursday, September 21th and CFB Week 2 kicked off on Thursday 9/21 aslo.
Get your 2023 football Special Packages now!
As gameday is here, it’s time for all to start preparing for all the upcoming action.
USASportsConsultants.net Services are looking at each team and evaluating how they will perform during the regular season. There are plenty
of things we’ll be keeping an eye on this year, providing analysis throughout the upcoming season. From the NFL Hall of Fame game, to the
road toward Super Bowl LVIII and the battle for NFL playoff spots, from Week 0 of College Football, to the Bowl games and the road to CFB
playoffs, the USASportsConsultants.net Services have you covered.
Follow the special packages link for
various MLB, NFL and CFB sports packages, seasonal, daily, weekly packages and many more,
or visit the services' home pages and check them out.
Services stay up-to-date and are posting package specials weekly for all sports! Look around the
MLB home page, the
NHL home page, the
NBA home page, the
CBA home page, the
NFL Home and the
review, the services' records and their available packages and join for a winning season.
Take advantage of the promo code to stay on top of the busy schedule.
For all MLB, NFL and CFB, NHL, NBA and CBA package specials visit the
Special Packages and Promotions page.
Check yesterday's leaderboards,
7 days leaderboards and
30 days leaderboards.
NFL power rankings:
1. 49ERS (3-0-0): It wasn't easy against the Rams, but they found a way. The defense has to tighten up a bit going forward, but they are the best team right now.
2. Cowboys (2-0-0): The defense has been dominant in two games. The offense hasn't been asked to do that much, but when you give up 10 points in two games, it doesn't need to do much.
3. Eagles (2-0-0): They are 2-0 and really haven't looked great in getting there. That's a good sign. Jalen Hurts needs to pick it up.
4. Chielfs (1-1-0): The offense didn't do a lot in beating the Jaguars, but the defense came up big, especially in the red zone. We need not worry about Patrick Mahomes and gang. They will be fine.
5. Ravens (2-0-0): The offense came alive against the Bengals for the first time under new coordinator Todd Monken after slogging through the opener. Lamar Jackson is going to be fun to watch in that offense.
MLB power rankings:
1. Braves (99-55): I've seen a lot of people lately talking about the Braves as if it's possible they'll go on a World Series championship run with relative ease, something similar to the 2018 Red Sox. It's definitely possible, but let's not forget about teams like the 2022 Dodgers, 2021 Dodgers, 2021 Giants, 2019 Dodgers, 2019 Astros, 2017 Dodgers and, well, every other team that's ever won 104-plus games and failed to win it all. No team is ever bulletproof.
2. Dodgers (94-59): Clayton Kershaw only threw 56 pitches in four innings Saturday night. This light workload has gone well past "saving bullets for the playoffs" and into "very concerning" territory for me. It's not like their rotation is a bastion of depth right now.
3. Orioles (95-59): That split with the Rays means the Orioles hold a two-game lead, a three-game lead in the loss column and the tiebreaker over the Rays. After a three-game series in Houston, the schedule is relatively soft. This is all to say that the Orioles should win the AL East. If so, it'll be their first division title since 2014 and only their second since 1997.
4. Rays (94-61): That blown game by the bullpen Sunday probably sealed their fate as a wild-card team. It has to feel a bit disappointing after starting 13-0, but there's still a chance to make this a special season.
5. Brewers (88-66): This is the Golden Era of Brewers baseball. Before 2018, they had only won their division three times. This season will very likely be their third division title in a six-year span. Before 2018, they'd only been to the playoffs four times. This will be five times in a six-year span.
With lot of games on the board on a daily basis,
if there is a time that you can use some solid advice and some strong selections, now is that time.
Check out the
Study the MLB and
the rest of the odds as they become available.
It is a time loaded with action and you will need all the help and support you can get.
You can find the help that you are looking for here!
Special packages and promotion can be found in the
Special Plays and Packages section.
Check all the odds for all the sports.
out our new special plays and packages page.
can post their unique plays or the special offers here.
special plays / packages are being promoted at this time.
For live odds from selected hotels, check our
and then check complete odds listings from a variety of
online books at www.fastOdds.com
Overall Services Performance - Top 15 Services
||Ace Of Clubs Sports
||Nick and Matt K. Sports
||Let It Ride
||Underground Sports Network
Click on a capper to view ranking details.
How is rank calculated ?
Rank is calculated based on the overall units earned for all sports on which picks have been placed.
Last week's rankings.
Weekly Overall Top 10 Services.
These services had the most units earned for the week of 9/18/2023 - 9/24/2023.
Blue Label Picks (319.30)
, Jaeger (277.10)
, Players Corner (254.60)
, Untouchable Picks (252.38)
, Ace Of Clubs Sports (223.93)
, Nick and Matt K. Sports (206.15)
, Exclusive MLB (204.10)
, Hot Capper (176.61)
, ProHei Sports (165.28)
and American Sports Selections (159.20)
Check their selections today.
Other ranking criteria for the week of 9/18/2023 - 9/24/2023:
Overall Play of the Week units earned
Play of the Week units earned
Play of the Month units earned
Play of the Year units earned
To read our mission statment, click here