Welcome to USASportsConsultants.net!
All picks are released five (5) minutes after game starts.
Are you looking for one solid play or an Early Bird Special package?
Starting 03/17/2023, use promo code USAM20734 and get 15% off any offered package.
This code is good until midnight 03/20/2023.
Services are diving deep in the the 2022 NBA, CBA and NHL seasons. All NBA, CBA and NHL seasons are now in
full force anf MLB is just around the corner. Opening Day on March 30. All 30 teams – 15 games – are scheduled to play
on Opening Day, which would be the first time since 1968 that every team is playing its first game on the same day.
Services are ready for a complete and profitable winter and spring sports season, are you? Follow the special packages link for selected
various sports packages, seasonal, daily, weekly packages and many more,
or visit the services' home pages and check them out.
Services stay up-to-date and are posting package specials weekly for all sports! Look around the
MLB home page, the
NHL home page, the
NBA home page, the
CBA home page, the
NFL Home and the
review, the services' records and their available packages and join for a winning season.
Take advantage of the promo code to stay on top of the busy schedule.
For all MLB, NFL and CFB, NHL, NBA and CBA package specials visit the
Special Packages and Promotions page.
Check yesterday's leaderboards,
7 days leaderboards and
30 days leaderboards.
NHL power rankings:
1. Boston Bruins, Previous ranking: 1: Can the whole team be the answer? And that's a serious question. Are the Bruins really about to go wire-to-wire and win it all? What they've done places them in the discussion to be one of the all-time great regular-season teams that can be an all-time great team should it win a championship. Of course, there is that caveat about how the past nine Presidents' Trophy recipients haven't won the Stanley Cup. The Bruins know this because it has happened to them twice since the 2013-14 season. Plus, we just saw it recently in 2018-19, when the 128-point Lightning were eliminated in the first round. Is this the team that becomes the next Icarus or does it torch everything and everyone in its path?
2. Carolina Hurricanes, Previous ranking: 2: Jesse Puljujarvi has a rather strong case. The Hurricanes were already without Max Pacioretty for the rest of the season and announced earlier this week Andrei Svechnikov would also miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL. Losing two top-six forwards within months is a serious blow to any team, let alone one challenging for the Stanley Cup. It's not to suggest Puljujarvi can be the quick fix. But any offensive contributions he could provide would be welcomed.
3. New Jersey Devils, Previous ranking: 4: There are a few options here, starting with Timo Meier. The Devils parted with quite a bit to get him, with the idea that the pending RFA can help them in the interim and possibly in the future. But there's also this prospect named Luke Hughes, who potentially gives the Devils another puck-moving option the second he leaves the University of Michigan. It could also be pending RFA Jesper Bratt, who has a chance for what would be his first 30-goal campaign.
4. Toronto Maple Leafs, Previous ranking: 3: Matt Murray's reintroduction into the Leafs' lineup after missing more than a month with injury has had a rocky start. He has allowed more than four goals per game over his first three outings, two of which were Leafs losses. While the Leafs are playing for seeding at this point, Murray gaining consistency could be vital to his team's playoff chances. He has two Stanley Cups and more than 50 games of postseason experience, whereas Ilya Samsonov has one playoff win in eight games.
5. Vegas Golden Knights, Previous ranking: 7: By scoring four goals and eight points in his first nine games, Ivan Barbashev has helped the Golden Knights find a temporary solution to the hole left by captain Mark Stone. Losing Stone left the Golden Knights without one of the premier two-way forwards in the league. It appears Barbashev, a pending UFA, could be the one who bridges that gap. And if so, it is going to make his offseason a rather interesting one.
NBA power rankings:
1. Bucks (50-19, Last week No. 1): The Bucks are 16-2 since Feb. 1 and have outscored opponents by 9 points per game on average since the All-Star break — they have been the best team in the league. Not only has that given them a 3-game cushion for the best record in the league, but it has also fired up Giannis Antetokounmpo‘s MVP candidacy. That candidacy lagged earlier in the season when Khris Middleton (now back in the starting lineup) and Jrue Holiday missed time and Antetokounmpo had to take on a different role, but with the team finding its groove Antetokounmpo is back playing to his strengths and is an unstoppable force. He may or may not win a third MVP, but he will finish top three. Soft schedule this week for the Bucks, which should help them secure the top seed overall in the league.
2. 76ers (46-22, LW 5): The 76ers have won six in a row and 7-of-10, but they have done it in spite of a defense that is ranked 27th in the league over those last six games. MVP candidate Joel Embiid is carrying the offense (and getting blocks where he can), but the defensive concerns about a backcourt leaning on James Harden and Tyrese Maxey have come to fruition (the defense hasn’t been great on the wing, either). Philly is one game back of Boston for the No.2 seed in the East, but the Sixers have the second toughest schedule in the East the rest of the way, including 6-of-7 coming up on the road.
3. Celtics (48-22, LW 4): The loss in Houston was a shock to the system, but the concerns are bigger than that with Boston having dropped 5-of-9 and looking pedestrian on both sides of the court during that stretch. It’s concerning with the Bucks and Sixers playing much better ball over that stretch. Injuries have played a part in recent Celtics’ stumbles, with Robert Williams missing time and Marcus Smart back on the court but not looking 100%, but it is not the entire answer. The Celtics are 2-2 on their six-game road trip and they need wins to hold off a hot 76ers team aiming for the No.2 seed.
4. Cavaliers (44-28, LW 6): One thing we have seen over the recent month that could be a good thing long-term in Cleveland is the improvement of Isaac Okoro on the offensive end. He is not putting up massive stat lines — 9.2 points per game over his last five games — but he is shooting 57.1% from 3 in that stretch (2.8 attempts a game) and 56.7% overall. More importantly, he’s playing smart, taking the corner 3 when it is there, but also attacking closeouts and making smart cuts. Two interesting games coming up against the Nets in Brooklyn.
5. Nuggets (46-23, LW 2): Losers of four in a row and they are looking passive — and MVP candidate Nikola Jokic is looking passive. He had a couple of games where he took fewer shots, but it’s also been evident on defense with him calling and playing more drop coverage rather than being up at the point of attack. The Nuggets still have a 4.5 game lead in the West and feel like a team that has just taken their foot off the gas, but that’s not what Mike Malone will want to see this time of year. The Nuggets are in the midst of a five-game road trip with the Pistons, Knicks and Nets up next.
With lot of games on the board on a daily basis,
if there is a time that you can use some solid advice and some strong selections, now is that time.
Check out the
Study the MLB and
the rest of the odds as they become available.
It is a time loaded with action and you will need all the help and support you can get.
You can find the help that you are looking for here!
Special packages and promotion can be found in the
Special Plays and Packages section.
Check all the odds for all the sports.
out our new special plays and packages page.
can post their unique plays or the special offers here.
special plays / packages are being promoted at this time.
For live odds from selected hotels, check our
and then check complete odds listings from a variety of
online books at www.fastOdds.com
Overall Services Performance - Top 15 Services
||North Side Sports
||Let It Ride
||Premier Gaming services
||The Hustlers Lounge
||Ace Of Clubs Sports
||Picks From Chick To Click
Click on a capper to view ranking details.
How is rank calculated ?
Rank is calculated based on the overall units earned for all sports on which picks have been placed.
Last week's rankings.
Weekly Overall Top 10 Services.
These services had the most units earned for the week of 3/13/2023 - 3/19/2023.
The Hustlers Lounge (548.60)
, Picks Unlimited LTD (426.80)
, Picks From Chick To Click (394.65)
, Exclusive MLB (358.40)
, Devil Picks (307.40)
, 911 Picks (305.90)
, North Side Sports (292.67)
, Zeus Decisions (291.32)
, All Star Capper Picks (290.60)
and Money Maker (277.74)
Check their selections today.
Other ranking criteria for the week of 3/13/2023 - 3/19/2023:
Overall Play of the Week units earned
Play of the Week units earned
Play of the Month units earned
Play of the Year units earned
To read our mission statment, click here