Welcome to USASportsMonitor.net MLB Section!
All picks are released five (5) minutes after game starts.
Starting 06/02/2023, use promo code USAM27109 and get 15% off any offered package.
This code is good until midnight 06/05/2023.
Services are deep in the the 2022 NBA and NHL playoffs. And while the NBA and NHL seasons are ready for the Finals
series, MLB is in full force!
Services are ready for a complete and profitable summer sports season, are you? Follow the special packages link for selected
various sports packages, seasonal, daily, weekly packages and many more,
or visit the services' home pages and check them out.
Services stay up-to-date and are posting package specials weekly for all sports! Look around the
MLB home page, the
NHL home page, the
NBA home page, the
CBA home page, the
NFL Home and the
review, the services' records and their available packages and join for a winning season.
Take advantage of the promo code to stay on top of the busy schedule.
For all MLB, NFL and CFB, NHL, NBA and CBA package specials visit the
Special Packages and Promotions page.
Check yesterday's leaderboards,
7 days leaderboards and
30 days leaderboards.
NHL power rankings (Final):
1. Bruins (65-12-5): Some thought the Bruins would struggle out of the gate because of some injuries. On the other hand, others thought they could compete atop the Atlantic Division. What nobody did see coming was the best regular season in NHL history.
2. Oilers (50-23-9): Coming into the 2022-23 season, the Oilers hadn't addressed many of the issues that plagued them the year before. However, Edmonton used the trade deadline to bolster its defense and Stuart Skinner has played like a No. 1 goalie. Now, the Oilers are a serious Cup contender.
3. Avalanche (51-24-7): As has been the case for most of the season, injuries plagued the Avs right out of the starting block. Colorado got off to a slower start than expected, but the Avalanche have won seven straight games, and a second straight Stanley Cup is very much on the table for this group.
4. Devils (52-22-8): In many preseason bold predictions, experts picked the Devils to make the playoffs, but it is suspected they would be battling for a wild card spot in the final week of the regular season. New Jersey is battling in the last week of the regular season, but it is for the Metro Division title. The development of Jack Hughes and the rest of the young core has allowed the Devils to take a big step forward.
5. Stars (47-21-14): For the first time in years, the Stars have gotten reliable scoring outside its first line. Add in a tremendous offensive season from defenseman Miro Heiskanen and continued brilliance from Jake Oettinger, and Dallas has remained among the top teams in the league all season.
MLB power rankings:
1. Rays (38-15): I'm not about to abandon them from the top spot because there's such a thing as built-up credit. We just need to keep an eye on things, as the Rays have gone 5-7 in their last 12 and the pitching injuries have really complicated matters. Plus, some of the hitters are regressing from their ultra-hot starts. Every great team has lulls, of course, so don't go overboard here.
2. Braves (31-20): Down several important players, the Braves responded to last weekend's sweep by taking four of six from two quality AL West opponents. They are that good. Just for fun: At this point last season, the Braves were 22-24.
3. Orioles (33-18): Can I just grab an arbitrary starting point for the purposes of illustration? I can? Thank you! Remember, the Orioles started 4-5 (and the Rays, obviously, were 9-0). Since then, the Orioles have been the best team in baseball by 2 1/2 games.
4. Rangers (32-18): Seager must've felt left out while on the injured list. In the last three days, he's gone 7 for 13 with three doubles and two home runs.
5. Astros (29-21): With his base hit on Sunday, Jose Altuve moved into a third-place tie with Jose Cruz for the most hits in Astros history. I would be very sad and disappointed if you needed me to tell you the top two.
NBA power rankings (Final):
1. Bucks (58-24): With Khris Middleton out for more than half the season, all the Bucks did was finish with the best record in the NBA. That's in large part to the wonders of Giannis Antetokounmpo, but it wouldn't happen without excellent seasons from both Jrue Holiday and Brook Lopez. Milwaukee had the league's fifth-best net rating, but racked up wins thanks to a sterling 27-8 record in clutch games.
2. Celtics (57-25): Second in offense. Second in defense. Despite the Celtics failing to finish with the NBA's best record, the profile of a champion is certainly there. Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown led the way, but depth and versatility are Boston's true strengths.
3. 76Ers (54-28): Joel Embiid and the 76ers were everything we thought they could be after deft offseason moves and the return of a healthy James Harden. Embiid may have solidified his MVP case after multiple superhuman performances, and Philly finishes the season as a top-five offense and top-10 defense.
4. Nuggets (53-29): A stumble toward the end of the season can't sour a brilliant year from the Nuggets, who clung to the No. 1 seed in the West. Nikola Jokic was MVP-level once again, and a resurgent year from Jamal Murray plus a breakout campaign from Aaron Gordon helped bolster a well-balanced offensive attack. However, a mediocre defense kept them from reaching the levels of the East's elite.
5. Cavaliers (51-31): The Cavs didn't get the memo about being a couple years away from contention, as they put together an incredible season behind a career year from Donovan Mitchell and the league's stingiest defense. Landing in the top-10 in offense is a credit to Mitchell, Darius Garland and added aggressiveness from Evan Mobley. Overall, the Cavs finished with the second-best net rating in the NBA.
With a lots of games on the board on a daily basis,
if there is a time that you can use some solid advice and some strong selections, NOW IS THAT TIME.
CCheck out the
Study the MLB and
the rest of the odds as they become available.
It is a time loaded with action and you will need all the help and support you can get.
You can find the help that you are looking for here!
Special packages and promotion can be found in the
Special Plays and Packages section.
Check all the odds for all the sports.
Check yesterday's leaderboards
Are you looking for one solid play or a baseball Early Bird Special package?
Check out our new special plays and packages page.
Services can post their unique plays or the special offers
special plays / packages are being promoted at this time.
For live odds from selected hotels, check our
and then check complete odds listings from a variety of
online books at www.fastOdds.com
Weekly Overall Top 10 MLB cappers.
These services had the most units earned for the week of 5/29/2023 - 6/4/2023.
Squeeze The Juice (192.70)
, Blue Label Picks (190.46)
, Digital Sports Picks (178.20)
, Games Picks and Fun (175.60)
, Best In Sports (165.40)
, Barracuda (160.40)
, The Crew (152.24)
, Underground Sports Network (147.88)
, Untouchable Picks (130.30)
and Hot Capper (127.78)
Check their selections today.
Other MLB ranking criteria for the week of 5/29/2023 - 6/4/2023:
Overall Play of the Week units earned
Overall Play of the Month units earned
Overall Play of the Year units earned
Other special rankings
View the best performing services for Best Play Of the Week
View the best performing services for Best Play Of the Month
View the best performing services for Over/Under picks
View the best performing services for Moneyline picks
View the best performing services for ATS picks
2022 MLB Capper Performance - Top 15 Services
||World Of Sports
||Let It Ride
||On The Edge Plays
||Killer Instincts Picks
||The Hustlers Lounge
||Know Your Sports
||North Side Sports
||Games Picks and Fun